Guest Blogger: Love, Joleen // The best baby board books

Wednesday, November 6, 2013



Hello Mama + Mini readers! My name is Joleen. I am the wife and first time mama to my two Benjamin’s. I’m a Southern California transplant, living and loving it in Atlanta, Georgia. I’m the professional photographer behind Joleen Pete Photography and the mama/blogger behind the Lifestyle/Baby blog, Love, Joleen. I am so excited to be here today -- thanks for having me, Emily!
This month our son turns ONE! Because his birthday falls just one day before Thanksgiving [this year], we're throwing his party a few weeks early.. in just three days to be precise! Both my husband and myself love to read and we love books. In my previous life, I was a nanny for 8 years, and have always loved children's books too! We decided that Benjamin's party theme would be "Vintage Storybook" to help build his own library.

We've been reading to him since birth, but he is just entering an age where he enjoys reading his books (just as much as he enjoys eating them) and will bring them to us to read to him. These are our favorites:
Website | Facebook | Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger