21 Weeks

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


How far along? 21 Weeks.

Toal weight gain: 5lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Just a few tops and one pair of pants. I would MUCH rather wear oversized non-maternity clothes.

Stretch Marks? Nope thanks to handy dandy coconut radiance scrub.

Sleep? Sleeping well for the most part with a few tosses and turns.

Best moment this week: Her kicks are getting stronger where daddy can feel them. She weighs ONE whole pound.

Have you told family and friends? Yes.

Miss Anything? My clothes fitting normal.

Movement: She kicks mostly after I eat or when I am laying down

Food Cravings: Fruit. Frozen grapes are amazing in hot weather!

Anything making you queasy? over seasoned meat - gross.

Have you started showing yet? Yes.

Gender Prediction: Girl.

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Happy or Moody? Happy. But lord knows I have my moments.

Looking forward to: Feeling her every move.

Just finished a prenatal yoga workout. Now to relax and gulp down a gallon cup of water.
To shop my look: Top at Target. Pants at Lululemon. Bangle at  Stella&dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger