Hello.

Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Emily. A mama to be to a precious little girl. A soulmate to my better half. A craft maker. A food lover. A picture taker. And a lover of holidays.


Here's my story.
In 2007, I met my boyfriend on myspace ( I never bought in a million years, I would meet my other half on the internet). After 3 years of on and off friendship/dating, he became my best friend. We decided to give it more shot as us being a couple. In 2011, we moved into our 500 sq ft. apartment with all of our junk. Fast forward to 2012 holidays - unbearable. My grandfather passed away two days after thanksgiving, my boyfriend bombarded with a health scare and surgery, christmas eve my grandma was admitted to the hospital for a fractured sacrum. Four days later, I was not feelin' so hot. My monthly gift had not arrived, but I was convinced the stress of my chaotic holiday season is what made me feel under the weather. I could barely keep my eyes open one night after work. On my way home, I stopped by the store to pick up a pregnancy test. Anxious to see what was going on with my body, i took the test right away. BAM! Those two pink lines almost knocked me over. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I took four more test (not like those pink lines were going anywhere!) I felt 50 billion emotions all at once, but most importantly, I felt at peace in such a unexpected moment.  Now here we are with our little lady on the way!


I cannot wait to share these beautiful memories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger