Fiesta like there is no mañana

Sunday, April 28, 2013

This weekend we celebrated my mama's birthday, fiesta style. We threw together a last minute surprise party. Our inspiration for the party was Jessica's artwork from Little Baby Garvin. She is an AMAZING chalkboard artist and mama. period.


My sister and I slaved cooked in kitchen while my mom was guided by a top secret plan all day until she was "surprised" at the fiesta.



Decorations & Cupcakes. ( Shop the decorations here. )

Operation: surprise party. FAILED. Well at least the surprise part. All of our guest were enjoying themselves so much that no one heard my mom come through the garage. That was suppose to be our cue. Ooops. Sorry Mama.


The birthday girl.




Operation: Fiesta like there is no mañana, success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger