23 Weeks

Wednesday, May 8, 2013




How far along? 23 Weeks.

Toal weight gain: 7lbs.

Maternity Clothes? A few items, but mostly oversized regular clothes.

Stretch Marks? No. Thank god for my coconut radiance scrub!

Sleep?  I feel like I can't get enough.

Best moment this week: Starting to plan her "nursery".

Have you told family and friends? Yes.

Miss Anything? Don't get me wrong, I love my bump, but I can't wait for my clothes to fit normally again.

Movement: She has been pretty quiet these past few days.

Food Cravings: I have been craving gluten and dairy since I was not eating either of those before pregnancy.

Anything making you queasy? Nope.

Have you started showing yet? Yes.

Gender Prediction: Girl.

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Happy or Moody? I'm one happy girl.

Looking forward to: Her arrival. September seems so far yet it's right around the corner! I have lots to do before then.


DON'T FORGET to enter the amazing giveaway on Instagram (must follow @thelittlemissshop and @portlocke) to win the Tori collection Andee Bands by The Little Miss Shop! Only 2 days left before the winner will be announced right here! Enter as many times as you would like. GOOD LUCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger