25 Weeks

Thursday, May 23, 2013


To Shop the Look: Top Bottoms

How far along? 25 Weeks.

Toal weight gain: 11lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, got basics from Gap and a few cute items from Mom's the Word.

Stretch Marks? No. Thank god for my coconut radiance scrub!

Sleep? Sleep is good. Now I'm really rollin' out of bed.

Best moment this week: Just feeling her constantly move. The Countdown is on - less than 100 days to go!

Have you told family and friends? Yes.

Miss Anything? Not really. I am just trying to take it all in while its happening. As much as I cannot wait for her to be my arms, she will never this small inside me again. I keep telling myself "Do not rush her, do not rush her"

Movement: I love seeing my stomach move from the outside, it makes it a little more surreal.

Food Cravings: Apples & Peanut butter, all day everyday.

Anything making you queasy? Nope.

Have you started showing yet? Yes.

Gender Prediction: Girl.

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In, but definitely changing.

Happy or Moody? I'm one happy girl now that my cold is gone!

Looking forward to: I am so excited jumping for joy to see my family that is flying in after her arrival. So excited to spend time with them and have them meet our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger