22 Weeks

Wednesday, May 1, 2013




How far along? 22 Weeks.

Toal weight gain: 6lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, but I will be rockin' dresses all summer long.

Stretch Marks? Nope and lets hope they don't start.

Sleep?  Sleep is good, but those vivid dreams are unforgettable.

Best moment this week: My belly is growing. Mommy and Daddy's anniversary.

Have you told family and friends? Yes.

Miss Anything? Margaritas. Nothing like a good margarita in the summer time.

Movement: She is one active girl.

Food Cravings: Bring on the fruit! A little vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce goes along way for this mama.

Anything making you queasy? Sweet treats. I can only have a bite or two before I want to throw up.

Have you started showing yet? Yes.

Gender Prediction: Girl.

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Happy or Moody? Happy for the most part. I had my first pregnancy meltdown this week. and oh man! I was not a pretty sight.

Looking forward to: Starting the Nursery. Gotta get my bump movin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger