39 Weeks

Wednesday, August 28, 2013



How far along? 39 Weeks.

Toal weight gain: 40 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Yes and I'm outgrowing them by the day.

Stretch Marks? Yes, very little!

Sleep? What's sleep? I haven't slept comfortably in weeks. No position is comfortable after 5 mins.

Best moment this week: My doctor telling me I wouldn't make it another week, but obviously this girl has other plans. We made it to our maternity photoshoot!

Have you told family and friends? Yes.

Miss Anything? I'm Definitely missing being comfortable. I feel like a whale. period.

Movement: She is running out of room.

Food Cravings: ICE - I could chew ice for days. I crave ice because my body is so swollen, well, at least thats what I would like to think.

Anything making you queasy? Nope.

Have you started showing yet? Yes.

Gender Prediction: Girl.

Labor Signs: Dilated 3cm and effaced 100%. Back Pain, Braxton hicks contractions, False alarm of my water breaking

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Happy or Moody? I'm a happy camper for the most part. I just wish my little cocoa bean would make her way into this world.

Looking forward to: We cannot wait to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger