Maternity Photos - 38 weeks

Saturday, August 24, 2013

We went to our weekly doctors appointment like we had been for the past 3 weeks, but this time, we had PROGRESS. It wasn't much just 2 centimeters and 100% effaced. But that meant we are a little closer to meeting our little girl. I mentioned to our doctor that we had maternity photo shoot schedule next tuesday. His response "uh I don't think your going to make it to tuesday. She is really ready. I could see you in the hospital before I see you at your next appointment". My heart jumped. I was so excited that she may enter this world early, but at the same time disappointed that I may not get a chance to capture this pregnancy like I had planned. Later that day, I had a genius idea of doing our maternity photos. Because lets be real - I really needed wanted these photos! It was so spur of the moment that it made the photo shoot that much better.









I am so thankful to have these pictures. And who knows if we make it past tuesday? Only my little cocoa bean that is inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger