These are a few of my favorite things...

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fall. Its is my absolute favorite thing. I love everything about it.The weather, the clothes, the food, but most of all the holidays! What is there not to love? There is just something so magical about cozing up in cold weather with family. Now that I am starting my own family, I am even more excited. I cannot wait to share my love for fall and holidays with my little cocoa bean . But until then, I must share them with you!



Don't get me wrong summer nights are wonderful, but the fall is season is to die live for. There's just nothing like it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh such cute little clothes! Fall is for sure my favorite season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely the best! Thanks for following :)
      xoxo

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger